Thursday 20 May 2010

Crimefest


Today I set off for Bristol, and Crimefest. I’ve been looking forward to it, whilst worrying for some time that family health issues would prevent me from attending. Happily, this is not the case, and I am hoping that I’ll find the week-end as restorative as I have done on previous occasions.

I’m moderating a couple of panels. ‘I Fought the Law’ on Friday morning concerns writers who write fact and fiction, and those involved include Frances Brody, Alison Bruce, Dan Waddell and Diane Janes.

On Sunday morning, we will reprise the ‘Forgotten Authors’ panel that proved popular last year. Those involved include Caro Ramsay, Michael Stanley, Caroline Todd and Suzette Hill.

Shortly after that, I’ll be involved again with the Mastermind quiz. All in all, it should really be a fun week-end and I do hope to see some of you there

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martin - Have a wonderful trip! It sounds terrific, and I really hope you enjoy yourself.

seana graham said...

I hope it's tons of fun for all involved.

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Hope you have a great trip, Martin! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great trip. Wishing you luck.

Martin Edwards said...

Thanks. Just setting off now - blog posts are scheduled for my absence. Reports of Crimefest will follow my return!